Tuesday 17 May 2011

Confesses To Love Child by Arnold Schwarzenegger

After separation from Maria Shriver, the former California governor and "Terminator" Actor Arnold Schwarzenegger share his secrete to Los Angeles Times on Monday, that he stayed father of a child more than  ten years with a longtime member of the couple's household staff.

His estranged wife moved out of the family's Brentwood, California, mansion earlier this year after Schwarzenegger admitted paternity of the child he fathered before his first run for governor.
Arnold said "After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago," Schwarzenegger revealed in a statement to the paper on Monday. "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry ... I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time. While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not."

No comments: