Tuesday 17 May 2011

Taylor Swift Like Being Seen In Public.

“If people happen to take pictures then, you know, you laugh about it in the car afterward.” said Taylor Swift.
The ‘Love Story’ hit-maker also hit out at celebrities who complain about losing their privacy, insisting that interest in her personal life is part of her job and said if her peers dislike the attention so much, they should pursue different careers.

She told US TV talk show host Ellen DeGeneres: “I think it’s just obnoxious if I complain about anything. I hear people talk about, like, ‘Oh, and the intrusions on my privacy.’ It’s like, there are a million other jobs you could have had. For me, I’ve just come to an acceptance of the fact that this is my life.”

Taylor was most recently romantically linked to actor Garrett Hedlund after they were spotted having dinner together in Nashville, Tennessee.

A source said at the time: "It was their first time going out. They've been emailing for a while, and she hinted they should get together.

"She has actually spent time getting to know Garrett. He's cute - and he's into country music! (She) likes that he's a normal guy." 

No comments: